[Rhodes22-list] Furling Jib Sail Options

Andrew Collins sailingvesselcarmen at gmail.com
Mon May 20 18:17:18 EDT 2013

The UPS is nylon, very light and is like a small furling spinnaker. It is generally used in very light air, especially if you have the 165% genoa which collapses in under those conditions, especially if you hit a wake.  You ll need a halyard over the 2nd pulley atop
The mast. On my boat the furler attaches to a u bolt installed just aft of the vent. Doyle out of City Island NY has the pattern for the R22. You can pick your colors and it can all be done on line.
Andrew
Sent from mobile device.