[Rhodes22-list] Suggestion for a new motor

Robert Baldi rob.o.baldi at gmail.com
Wed May 22 14:28:30 EDT 2013

Thank you all for the responses. By the way I  miss spoke - my motor was/is
a Yamaha 9.9 with the remote linkage. I may try to salvage the remote part.
I take it that some of you think I  should stick with a Yamaha. For those
who use a Yamaha without the remote - is it still connected to the tiller
so the motor turns with the rudder. If you don't have a remote do you
control the power with the standard throttle? Does the Yamaha seem to have
more carb problems than the other motors?

rob

--
Robert O. Baldi