[Rhodes22-list] Traveling with motor mounted.

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Wed May 22 23:59:50 EDT 2013

Well we finally arrived in Seattle with John's boat in tow... 5 days on the
road and 3010 miles. Happy to say the trip was pretty uneventful if you
discount  dodging the golf ball sized hail in Kansas, bucking a 50 mph
headwind in Wyoming and weathering driving snow coming over the 10,000ft
Lookout pass.

We have yet to unpack the boat but it seems to have survived the trip
pretty well. Even with the boat firmly strapped to the trailer the hull
shifted a little in the cradle and had a slight list to starboard on
arrival.

Launch day is Saturday and I can't wait to wash the road dust out and do
some sailing...

Some pics attached

Richard
Cell: 828 337 0180