[Rhodes22-list] Traveling with motor mounted.

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Thu May 23 10:56:41 EDT 2013

You should have the bow eye attached to the winch which should eliminate
any chance for rear slippage. IMO strapping is only required for road
travel. The downside of strapping is it puts pressure on the hull where it
rests on the cradle and if left for a long time could cause the hull to
deform.

Richard
Cell: 828 337 0180