[Rhodes22-list] Galley Project

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed May 29 16:18:01 EDT 2013

Galley.pdf <http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n45808/Galley.pdf>

Enclosed is a pdf file of my recent galley sliding shelf project.  This
layout accommodates five sliding shelves and I find that it provides a more
organized and functional use of the space below the galley.  I have also
sent the design to Stan who might be offering it as an option for new boats
and or an upgrade along with the other refurbishing options he has to offer.
Let Stan know if you are interested in the option.