[Rhodes22-list] Need advice on basic sailing of an R-22 in higher winds

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 13:51:55 EDT 2013

I wasn't necessarily referring to the weight difference between different
years of the Rhodes.  I meant as compared to a heavier boat.  I used to own
an Islander 36 (~16,000lbs) and it did well in winds up to 30-35kts.  Never
had an issue coming across as it could go faster and with the weight had
more momentum to get the bow across.

Hank