[Rhodes22-list] Aereo streaming TV service

Art Czerwonky cover-man at comcast.net
Tue Nov 5 12:46:25 EST 2013

Guys,

Just a FYI  on Aereo.  This service began in Atlanta a few months ago, now recently on iOS as well as Android.  It provides an excellent presentation on a tablet, now only the key broadcast networks, maybe more later.  Charles, you may be able to in Dallas, maybe also for Ted in Boston.  It can be tentative from a McDonald's limited free broadband, excellent with high speed.  I'm sure disappointing to some that it has limited locale, but to be coming (Edenton in a few years).  First month still free I think.

R,

Art