[Rhodes22-list] Inquiry on 130% genoa

Theodore Boender boendert at me.com
Tue Nov 5 19:28:43 EST 2013

Lol, that's hilarious.

I just received my 130 in the mail today from Stan. Too bad the snow is on the way. I gotta move back to Florida so I can sail all year! New England is just way too cold for me.

I am confident the 130 will be more than enough sail for my taste. I'd love to to go out on someone's boat with the UPS. Sounds like a great sail for light air.

Cheers,
Ted

SV AIRPOWER
1991/2013