[Rhodes22-list] Using mast crutch for tarp

Theodore Boender boendert at me.com
Sun Nov 10 15:13:25 EST 2013

Stephen, That would be great! I am looking for a sailing mentor. I'll bring lunch and your beverage of choice! Let me know if you need help on launch day, I'd be happy to assist. I've got raising the mast down pretty well using Stan's latest version of the mast raising system.

I am going to cover my boat with a large tarp as we discussed. I took off the spreaders and I am going to reinforce the mast a little in the middle. Trying to decide if I am going to take out the batteries or just leave them be and hope for the best.

Cheers,
Ted