[Rhodes22-list] Using mast crutch for tarp

sprocket80 sprocket80 at mail.com
Tue Nov 12 07:57:43 EST 2013

Ted,

I have used a tarp with the mast on the carrier as the ridge pole. My suggestion is cut a 4x4 and support the mast in the middle in the mast to deck bracket. I also pull the spreaders out of their mounting brackets. I wrap and lay them on the cabin top still attached to the shrouds. This way, heavy snow on the tarp won't bend them or the brackets.

Todd T.
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Stephen Staum <snstaum at gmail.com> wrote:

Great Ted. I sail out of Squantum Yacht Club off Wollaston Beach in Quincy. Lots of great sailing around the Harbor Islands & only a half hour from home. I am usually in the water by mid June & try to get out after work once or twice a week in season. It would be my pleasure if you like to join me next year.

Stephen Staum
s/v Carol Lee 2
Needham, MA

Sent from my iPhone