[Rhodes22-list] Fix chip in gel coat

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 16:09:56 EST 2013

Ted:

     On the white surface, you should be able to do a good job with a gelcoat repair kit.  I have done several, some on the white and more on my blue hull.   The white went well but not perfectly.  The blue was a mix of success and failure.  I believe you could do your repair with relative ease, and wet-sand it to a point where some good polish will hide the repair.

Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
(now on the hard in)
Hatboro, PA

Yup, we've used that kit too. If your boat is relatively recent,