[Rhodes22-list] Electric motor lift

Theodore Boender boendert at me.com
Sat Nov 16 19:38:42 EST 2013

Geoff,

My recycled boat didn't come with a hardwired switch just a remote.  I'd like to add a switch as well. I just know am going to loose the remote.  Not sure I am up for the challenge of taking out the winch from the laz in order to dissect it and wire in a switch.

I came across a you tube video a few months ago that explains how one guy wired in a switch. I'll see if I can find it again.

Cheers,
Ted