[Rhodes22-list] Hail the explorer!

Art Czerwonky cover-man at comcast.net
Mon Nov 25 17:44:18 EST 2013

Graham,

I remember storage plastic bins came up a few years ago, except sized for under the cockpit seats.  They were max sized so they could fit, and closed very securely, and were available from Betty Mills. I think this valuable discovery was made by Dave Bradley, and he may still have the product number and capacity info if unfound in the archives.  I haven't used the under-seat void  for storage except for the battery as I suggested to Joe a few weeks ago.

We are off to St Pete in a week for the show, and anticipating seeing Captain Wittman of Knoxville and Bahamas fame.  If you have a flashdrive copy of your saga when you come to Florida, Bill, that would be great, also any additional photos.  We could have breakfast at Skyway Jacks just north of the bridge if you want.

Well, a big week for all of us.  I hope Rose bakes a big turkey for Stan, and wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving.  Imagine that anyone could really understand true happiness before they sailed on our Rhodes !

Very Best to all,

Art and MaryJane