[Rhodes22-list] side portlight replacements

Gary Novotny gjnovotny at comcast.net
Tue Nov 26 13:34:30 EST 2013

Rhodies,

A couple of the side portlights on my older Rhodes 22 (1978) are leaking and
I want to replace them. I've already replaced the two front facing opening
ports with Beckson PO512DBS20 which were a direct replacement on my boat.
The side non-opening port lights on my boat are smaller than the front
facing opening ports. Anyone know what the original equipment replacement is
for these? The beckson 512's are too big unless I start cutting out
fiberglass.

Also anyone know what hatch is used on the later versions of our boat? I
would like to install one above the head.

Regards,

Gary

Gary J Novotny

Systems Administrator