[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Show Attendees

Michael Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Oct 2 23:00:25 EDT 2013

Chris,

I sail out of Kings Park, moored in the Nissequogue River.  There are two
ramps but my preference is the new state ramp that is part of the
Nissequogue River State Park. $10 gets you access, launch and parking.

I am not sure about the other launch sites.  Most of the ramps west of me
require that you are a resident of Huntington Township, which I am not.

Mike