[Rhodes22-list] trailer

Art Czerwonky cover-man at comcast.net
Thu Oct 3 09:32:39 EDT 2013

Hey,

Sounds good to me.  I make both mast-up and mast-down covers.  The former, which converts to a BR easily, is going to a Rhoadie in a few months, in green, looking nice already.  I can show you a few snapshots at the show at your boat.  Is Mac your able crew.  Ted will be in on Saturday and Sunday with his wife.  I don't know if Mark will be at the show.

Thenks for the news about your girls - so impressive, and you must be a proud daddy.  Just wait till you're a proud granddaddy...

I plan to have my hog at the show,  a mean machine like yours!

See you there, skipper,

R,

Art