[Rhodes22-list] where is the "rest of the story"

Art Czerwonky s/v MaryJane cover-man at comcast.net
Thu Oct 3 17:56:22 EDT 2013

Stan,

The whole story is that the show will hopefully be a very successful one,  many boats to be sold for the GB team.  As always it is impressive to see your volunteer skippers, Chris often, pitch in to get the Rhodes story told.  Frankly,  you have a whole fleet of willing sailors I respect for their continuing support.

While at the show I will talk up our boat, actually was going to help you set up, wet Gucci loafers and all, except I cannot arrive until the 10th or so.  I will show you an idea you may want to use for a business card if of interest.

Best to you and Rose,

Art