[Rhodes22-list] Mac's 130 Genoa

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Thu Oct 3 20:39:56 EDT 2013

Mac:
I agree with your suggestions and look forward to a successful show helping
Stan sell more boats.  My 2009 R22 has a nice looking cabin sole of teak and
holy installed last year and new sliding drawers to hold the cocktail mixes
this year.  My boat will arrive with ice and libations for all.  If I have
time I might explore printing out a map to show potential buyers the demo
boat location and also provide some demo sail sign up sheets or reservation
cards.  Perhaps a smalll deposit good towards the first drink.  I am looking
forward to another productive show.