[Rhodes22-list] trailer

Art Czerwonky cover-man at comcast.net
Sat Oct 5 17:27:18 EDT 2013

Todd,

Thanks, and yes.  Each unit is like a new trophy to me, if orders get backed up I do not shorten or abbreviate the quality of the work.  My pleasure is from the enjoyment our skippers will have. Will you be at the show?

One especially nice factor in the boom room has been in a longer sailing/cruising season.  Fall and Spring overnight chills are well insulated from the cold with the full cockpit, not just the cabin, enclosed.  I make one with a second layer of fabric - meant solely for low temps insulation.  The BR is now convertible into a winter cover for those who keep the mast up and the snow out.

Well, this is fun too!

Best to you and yours.  Navy 28, Air Force 10, Now Beat Army!

Art