[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Sailboat Show

Donald Simons borderfolle at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 13 14:37:24 EDT 2013

Leaving from upstate NY for Annapolis.  My son and I will be at the show Monday.  I look forward to seeing Stan and hope to meet some other owners.

Don

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 7:36 PM, Chris Cowie <ccowie at cowieassociates.com> wrote:

Mike:

Hope to see you at the show Sunday.  I have been helping Stan with demo
sails for the past five years and this year with all the rain and crapy
weather has been the busiest season ever.  More demo sails than the sunner
weather years.  Go figure.  One of today's demo sails resulted in a purchase
with emidiate delivery Monday after the show.  I have seen a number of
Rhodies at the show this year and it's nice to put a face with the list.
Mac reminded me that I have not been posting my excretions as much as i have
years past and I will try to make up for that with some posts this winter
remininsing on my gail force wind transport from Hartge Yacht Yard to the
Annapolis show and my various trips up the Wye river this past season.  Stay
tuned.