[Rhodes22-list] Self Tending JIb

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Oct 13 17:50:27 EDT 2013

The best place to get the gooseneck is from General Boats. IMF or standard
main?

Rummy

In a message dated 10/13/2013 12:22:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
chcarreon at cox.net writes:

A  general question.  I am in need of the locking mechanism that hold the
pop top to the mast.  Anyone the where I might get  one?

Thanks,

Chuy

http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/Self-Tending-JIb-tp46573p46995.html
go to  http://www.rhodes22.org/list