[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Sailboat Show

Mac McCready wmccready at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 14 07:41:47 EDT 2013

Rob Granger,

Thanks for sending the info on the SML rental as that would be a good way of
checking out a new area before  buying.  I kinda thought that you were in
the area based on seeing the mountains in the background of the pictures in
your posts.  One thing that got my attention was the power boat traffic on
SML and effect on one's sailing pleasure (avoid the lake on weekends and
Holiday?).  Hope on well on your way to a full recovery from your surgery
earlier this year.