[Rhodes22-list] Goodeneck

Ric Stott ric at steelbone.com
Mon Oct 14 17:11:35 EDT 2013

I have an '84 with a standard mast.
I'm looking for a "gooseneck" for the pop top as well.
There is one on the boat, but I think its installed upside down, is
made out of plastic parts which have deteriorated and there is, or
used to be,  a spring loaded pin that fixed its position on the luff
slot - I think.
Stan says they don't make them anymore and has offered to build me a
new one if I send him the one I have.
When I haul he boat, I'll take the existing one off the mast and
reassess.
Hmmm!
Anyone else have a less expensive solution than a custom rebuild from
GB?
Ric
s/v Dadventure
Hampton Bays, NY