[Rhodes22-list] Goodeneck

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 08:24:46 EDT 2013

Chuy,
Sorry, I should have been clearer. Do you have the Inner Mast Furling Main
sail or the standard hank on main sail? I'm not sure, but I believe the
goosenecks may be different.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/14/2013 8:12:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sloopblueheron at gmail.com writes:

Search  "General Boats International"--lots of results.

http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/Self-Tending-JIb-tp46573p46995.html