[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Sailboat Show

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 12:20:14 EDT 2013

Boatshowers and loafers:

     Hey, great boat show pics.  Someone, please tell me about the traveller system for the main boom I see in the first photo.  My boat is a recycled '87 and has an open line system that is more aggravation to manage than it is a benefit to the slightly off the wind sailor.  I am about to adapt a track and car system on my own; but if Stan has this newer (and seemingly simplified) version of his traveller set up, I'd rather go with that and spend my money at GB as opposed to West Marine.  (I like West, but I love Stan).  Thanks.  I have another week on The Bohemia, then time to haul. Ah, the woes of the northern sailor.

Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson
Bohemia River, MD / Hatboro PA