[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Sailboat Show

Goodness spreadgoodnews at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 17:53:23 EDT 2013

I love SML!! It is my favorite place to sail.  I take the kids up for 1-2 weeks every summer.  This year i took along an old starfish we rebuilt and the 8 and 10 year old were single handing in just a few days.  I met a Rhodie up there two years ago who had just bought his "Rhode" to happiness.  Was that you Rob?
We live in florida and the sailing is fine but the kids like not having to worry about gators and sharks.  We did pull in a monster catfish though and it grilled up just fine.
My wife and i used to "live" there on a montego 25 every weekend of the summer and docked there year round.  My favorite time there is mid october! Beautiful!!!!
Bob