[Rhodes22-list] Water tank

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 12:41:14 EDT 2013

You didn't do anything wrong or at least anything most of us wouldn't have
done. You obviously emptied the tank on a hot day, sealed it up and today
the temp is colder and the air inside the tank contracted causing a vacuum
and the tank to collapse. I guess if you warmed it up it would return to
its old shape.

Cheers

Richard
Phone: 828 337 0180