[Rhodes22-list] Photography options

Arthur Czerwonky cover-man at comcast.net
Sun Oct 20 19:42:42 EDT 2013

All, especially Elle,

A strong new option for getting those best pictures might be a strong consideration for some of us, namely the Sony QX 10, just now available for shipment, not yet in store stock.  The QX10 is the size of a typical add-on lens, although functions like a full camera, less a viewfinder since it is meant to be coupled via its own WI-Fi to a smartphone.  It can be attached or separate, typically on a tripod if separate.  Look at the Sony url for details.  My first impressions are very positive.  I am curious for other opinions.

Art