[Rhodes22-list] Clevis pins

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Sat Oct 26 23:36:48 EDT 2013

The 6 side shrouds are 1/4" pins. The fore and backstays use a 3/16"
pin.At least,on my 86', that is the way it is set up. It looks like the
chain plates will accept at least a 5/16" pin and maybe a 3/8" pin. I
don't know the nautical terms for what comes next,but I will try to
describe . If you want to use the pins in the link you provided, you might
be able to replace the bottom half of the turnbuckle to accept a 5/16"
pin. West marine doesn't show anything like that, you might want to check
with a rigger. This would only work on the side shrouds, as the fore and
backstay clevis are swedged on.

Jerry   Country Rhodes