[Rhodes22-list] Fiberglass Tiller

Mrbabs Marc at babineauins.com
Tue Oct 29 15:30:13 EDT 2013

Yes, Capt'n Renee is easy on the eyes but hard on first mates. But if the
Capt'n is happy, it's smooth sailing and she loves her new tiller :)

I'm not sure of the construction method but here's the info Mr. Spitzer
posted in August.

"Dear Rhodies,

We do not expect anyone to order this item but just felt you all should
know about it:

We have developed an all fiberglass tiller which is the same size and shape
as the wood versions only more attractive.  For those planning on buying a
new Rhodes every 50 years, this glass tiller can be used for each successive
boat and probably for the 4th, if you should live so long.

Its introduction price is a low $350 for Certificate folk.  $550 for those
not in that company community.  The price goes up after its 150 year
expiration date.  Of course, for those prices you get your choice of color.

Stan"

Marc B

s/v Baby Steps