[Rhodes22-list] "All are right"

Theodore Boender boendert at me.com
Thu Oct 31 20:09:58 EDT 2013

I am not sure how I got roped into this exchange...I am just excited to see Stan's new inventions and thought I might get a better description or pictures from the GBI R&D department.

Art, do me favor and if you are not gonna say something nice, don't say anything at all. I am gonna pass on the BR.

Ted