[Rhodes22-list] Possible Name for my boat...

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Oct 31 15:08:58 EDT 2013

Rob,

I like it!  It's original, although at the other end of the spectrum
"Sailboat" is too.

Reference problems with the Coast Guard, I had liked Reefer Madness, but as
a retirement job I was thinking about using my Rhodes to run drugs up the
coast from Columbia.

Here's something from April of 2006:

It's Lee from Kent Island (introduced 10-26-05).

My wife and I couldn't agree on a boy's name until well after our son
was born, so it's no surprise that we can't agree on a boat name.

Attached are a few of the names we narrowed it down to.  If you have a
good name that's not on the list, we're all ears.

If we pick a name that you recommend, we'll send you a bottle of Mt. Gay
rum, except for Rummy.  If he wins we'll send him something more
appropriate like flowers or chocolates.

Thanks and good luck!

At Ease (retired military)

Anywhere But Down

Aqua Therapy

Bad to the Bow

Blew Light Special

Boatrupt

Beach Buoy

Berth Control

Blue Aweigh

Bow Movement

Bouy-N-Sea

Blue-R-Budget

Boat Potato

College Tuition

Chicken of the Sea

Crews Control

Fantasea

Knotty Buoy

Leeway

Liquid Assets

Moor Onz

Pier Pressure

Seacurity

She'll Get Over It

www.el.com/aboard

Shark Bait

Miss Mymoney

Grounds for Divorce

Don't Panic (printed upside down)

Sea Esta

Sea Sun Tickets

Weather Oar Knot

Aye Sea U

Aloan At Last

Knot 4 Sail

Toy 4 Us

Deep Devocean

Sweet Emocean

Mac Attack (didn't buy a MacGregor)

Reefer Madness

Blowin' in the Wind

3 Sheets to the Wind

Yard Sail

Breaking Wind

Vitamin Sea

Sea Cup

It's a Guy Thing

It's Big for a Dinghy

Size Doesn't Matter

Aft Backwards

Stern Mistress

This Side Up

Passing Wind

2C Oar Knot 2C

Swell Dancer

Harvey Dockbanger

Blew Bayou

Blue By You

Kuhndoggie (last name's Kuhn)

Kuhndoggie Dinghy

Fee Seas Happens

Ship Happens

Sailbad the Sinner

Hot Ruddered Bum

Between the Sheets

Feelin' Knotty

@C

Knot Home

Tangled Sheets

Last Call

Dances with Wind

Dances with Waves

Hangover if Tipsy

Heeling Powers

Carpe Bierem

You Bought a What?

Queasy Rider

Angers Aweigh

Floating Loan

Rhumb Runner

Freudian Sloop

Bad Buoys & Gulls

Cray Seahorse

Cruisin' & Snoozin'

Seas the Day

A Loan Again

A Salt Weapon

Aquadesiac

Aquaholic

Ta Keel La

Blew Too Much

Mutual Fun

All 4 Knot

Dock Holiday

Fit to be Tide

Knots Landing

Off Course

Frayed Knot

Knot a Care

Out to See

Little Buoy Blew

Gone with the Wind

Hang on Sloopy

Debt Finder

Hydro Therapy

Saline Solution

Slip Aweigh

Seas the Bay

Sail Aweigh

H.M.S. PMS

Hip Nautic

Homewrecker

Just Add Water

Nauti & Nice

Wind-Wind Situation

Aweigh of Life

Up Ya Oars

Stairway to Heavin

Knot-A-Wake

Mast Confusion

Mast Oar Bait Oar

Midlife Crisis

Oar Gas Umm

A Loan & Happy

Bimini Cricket

Lazy Buoy

mmm.good

Second Wind

Luna Sea

Wet Dream

AWOL

Motley Crew

Sail Army

A Fishin Sea Apartment

A Fish Scent Sea Apartment

A Three Hour Tour

Abercrabby & Fish

Aft Oar Ours

Anchor Management

Cast Aweigh

Bay Tripper

Beats Workin

C2shininC

Chick'n Neck'r

Slippery When Wet

In Decent Sea

E-I-E-I Owe

Fahrfrumwurken

Fear Knot

Fit 2B Tide

Tide-N-Knots

Get Aweigh

Go Deep

Grateful Dad

Footloose (loose footed main)

U.S.Hittenmee

Rocky (Rhodes I Scream)

____

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE (compliments of Mary Lou)
Kent Island, MD