[Rhodes22-list] Stan's new boom room sun cover

Theodore Boender boendert at me.com
Sun Sep 8 09:16:27 EDT 2013

Stan et al:

What's the latest with your new boom room sun cover?

     limited time offer:     Choose the "Recycled" category and get a huge
  Cockpit Sun Cover starter BOOM ROOM option FREE! with your
                    newly recycled Rhodes.

Have you any pictures to share with the list? Can we pick one up at the show next month?

Nice to see we will have a competitive market again for BRs. Competition drives innovation and tends to lower price.

Btw, my crew loves the boat more and more everyday. I think they're ready to live aboard. See attached.

Cheers,
Ted
SV AIRPOWER 1991/2013 R22