[Rhodes22-list] Major Problem Minor Repair

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Mon Sep 9 17:40:29 EDT 2013

I am curious about the lines to the rudder in your photo as my boat came
without any. The single blue line looks to be the line for raising the
rudder but I wonder how the two red lines work. Are they for lowering the
rudder and do they lock onto a cleat somewhere? Does the lock release if the
rudder hits the bottom? Why would there be two lines rather than one?

Graham