[Rhodes22-list] Selling Our Rhodes

Daniel Johnson djohnson0671 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 21:06:30 EDT 2013

We are reluctantly listing our Rhodes 22 for sale.  It is a 1984, recycled
by Stan in 2009.  Currently in the water at Zahniser's in Solomons, MD.
Great boat, but alas we are moving to Arkansas next summer and the Rhodes
is just not a good fit there.

The boat is in great shape, has all of Stan's bells and whistles - roller
furiling genoa. in-mast main, electric motor lift, 2 batteries and 2 solar
panels; 2 cabin top hatches.  Installed VHF radio; also a CD / stereo
system; shore power.  Since we will have no need for them, the boat will
sell with all USCG equipment, 6 life vests (including 2 "auto-inflate"
ones), and a hand held VHF backup.  Two year old 6 hp auxilliary. Brand new
bimini - the deluxe model that zips on and off the frame making storing it
easy.  For the right offer, will throw in everything currently aboard,
including the kitchen sink.  Fully outfitted with dishes and pots in the
galley, a fan, a heater, and an 8' inflatable dinghy stored in the
lazarette.

Sorry I don't curerntly have a picture - hull is green and paint is in
excellent shape.

Asking $14,000 - for that price I'll cover Stan's Certificate.  If
interested,email me off line at dan.johnson.326 at gmail.com or call
719-332-3392

Dan