[Rhodes22-list] trip suggestions

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 08:44:34 EDT 2013

I would suggest Charleston Bay. It is the closest body of sea water to
Asheville and it has a multitude of marinas and great places to eat.  The
City Marina runs shuttles into the old city which is well worth a visit. If
you have time you can go south down the ICW and then take the Stono river
and spend the night at Sunset Cay marina on Folly Island. The beach is
walking distance. Google Charleston and search for Marinas and then go to
the Marina web site to book a slip.

Richard
S/V Waif R22

Richard