[Rhodes22-list] Center Board leak

redneckyc steverayj at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 18 15:39:28 EDT 2013

I just went thru this at start of season and replaced the old sealant with
neoprene about 1/4" thick and stainless bolts, washers, nylocks. Yes,
surfaces must be absolutely smooth. Probably can find my thread or plenty of
other ones about the procedure. I was skeptical that a gasket without
sealant could work but it was the way to go as suggested by others including
stan.

-----
Fair winds and following seas .....  Steve Raye