[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Show Attendees

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Sep 20 09:26:51 EDT 2013

Lee,

Sorry that you will miss the Annapolis Show.

I think that when you see pictures of Oyster Bay (20-30 miles west of Kings
Park) you might be looking at Kings Point, part of Long Island's "Gold
Coast".  Not bad for a glorified sandbar and some glacial deposits.  We like
it just the same. Please say hello when you are in town.

Mike
s/v <-no name -> ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY