[Rhodes22-list] 200% Jenny

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Sep 24 10:21:01 EDT 2013

I guess I'm just a trouble maker.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/24/2013 7:30:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sprocket80 at mail.com writes:

Doh!

There you go again Rummy.....contradicting the  engineers.

Lol

Todd T.
--
Sent from my Android phone with  mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

R22RumRunner at aol.com  wrote:

David,
I seriously doubt that you have a 200% genny. The 175  is the largest I
have
ever heard of and has been the standard for many  years.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/23/2013 3:52:45 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,