[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Show Attendees

Art Czerwonky cover-man at comcast.net
Fri Sep 27 13:19:09 EDT 2013

Ted,

Just a thought to share.  As much interest as may come from any new boomroom source, now or in the future, you will always want to see the entire product, fully installed and quoted, to determine product suitability.  While a 'starter' kit,  which would have to be cost loaded into a boat sales package, may have a nice ring,  I would be personally alert to the cost and service factors which Paul Harvey referred to as "the Rest of the Story".  This is no negative reflection on current aspirations of any canvas fabricator, but rather the experience and knowledge of the challenges of finishing the entire job properly.  You may want me to elaborate at some point.

Best to you and yours, and safe travels to the show,

Art