[Rhodes22-list] Just in time for Annapollis, check out the latest Practical Sailor

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Fri Sep 27 19:03:20 EDT 2013

Bill:

Nice picture.
That sounds like a pretty major trip for a small boat. I would love to hear
about it and in particular the crossing. How long did it take and how did
the Rhodes handle it? How long did you stay in the Bahamas? I am sure that
many of us would enjoy hearing the details if you care to fill us in.

Graham