[Rhodes22-list] need advice on reattaching the mast winch block

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Sep 29 14:25:44 EDT 2013

Steve,
Technically speaking, what you have is the "General boats mast raising
system".

Rummy

In a message dated 9/29/2013 10:47:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
s738996 at gmail.com writes:

I have a  year 2000 Rhodes 22 with IMF and a manual winch to hoist the
mast.
The  block on the foredeck that the winch is bolted onto has been
dislodged.
It  appears to be made of the same material as the deck and I believe was
glued  onto the deck along with two stud bolts that helped hold it in
place.
What  type of glue should I use to reattach  the block to the  foredeck?

Thanks for any advice someone might be able to  give.

Steve – The Iowan

http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/need-advice-on-reattaching-the-mast-winch-block-tp46874.html