[Rhodes22-list] Center Board Lift Line

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Sep 30 11:41:44 EDT 2013

Rob,
I think you will find there have been variations on how the lift line has been run over the years.  There was some discussion about just skipping the blocks and just going to a direct lift.  Here is a photo of my previous boat, a 76 model undergoing open trunk surgery.  See if this helps at all. I believe the centerboard is on the left and the cap is on the right, upside down. - rob

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200507/14/Getaway1.jpg