[Rhodes22-list] A tree stand for a Rhodes22 and boat lift

Rob Granger rgranger at sbc.edu
Mon Sep 30 15:05:34 EDT 2013

Graham:

It started off on a trailer.  I built the aft stand while it was on the
trailer and the tongue was all the way down.  The I raised the tongue and
built a second one across the front.  I then lowered the trailer tongue and
pulled the trailer forward until the wheels met up with the forward stand's
cinder blocks... jacked up the nose of the boat with a 2 tonne car jack and
blocked it off, quickly moved the forward stand behind the wheels of the
trailer, removed the jack and pulled the trailer the rest of the way out.
I attached two of the intermediate step pics.... the pic titled
"image-6.jpg" is with tongue down... and the one titled "1.jpg" is me
pulling the trailer out.