[Rhodes22-list] Accident Boat Minor Damage Me More So

Melvyn Rothbard melrothbard at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 17:34:26 EDT 2013

As great as the mast hoist system is, I always am extremely careful using it.  When I bought my system from Stan, it came with a very good instruction booklet.  I reread it and use it every time that I rig or derig the boat.  If anyone would like a copy, I can print a copy and fax it  N/C but not until The week of October 14th, if you provide me with your fax number.  All of my contact info is below.

Mel Rothbard

Melvyn H. Rothbard
Attorney at Law
Suite 3C
23 South 23rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
215 901 2258
Fax: 215 656 0993
melrothbard at yahoo.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information and/or documents included in or accompanying this transmission contain(s) confidential information belonging to the sender which is legally privileged.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it was sent as indicated above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e mail in error, please delete this message and immediately notify us by replying to this e mail or telephoning us at 215 901 2258.