[Rhodes22-list] Center Board Questions and pics

Chrissailorman chrissailorman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 17:01:05 EDT 2014

Rich
I ordered a coil of Sta-Set X , by New England Ropes, online in 1/4 " that feels about right... 50 feet for only $26.00, free shipping. Got it quick and like I said it feels right. Not stretchy...
Found it on Amazon from Dynamic Sailor. ( Current Dynamics, 3201 41st Ave S,  Minneapolis, Minn. 55406. Phone 952-300-0610. ) They have several quantities to choose from.
Good luck...hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad