[Rhodes22-list] Tohatsu 4s 5hp

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 08:10:20 EDT 2014

Artemus,

I had a recent experience with just that situation. I traded a 2.5 single
cylinder Tohatsu for a 5 HP Nissan. The Nissan was to heavy to hoist around
and  mount on the dinghy. The owner even had a sling made up and used the
boom to  mount it, but it was such a hassle he traded down to the smaller
engine and is  very happy with it.

Rummy

In a message dated 4/3/2014 3:58:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,