[Rhodes22-list] WLIR

James Nichols jfn302 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 17:33:21 EDT 2014

For converting various analog forms of audio to digital, I use Audacity.
Excellent free (and add free) download.  Then I have an Ion turntable that
connects via USB, and for tape source I use an RCA to USB connection which I
can't seem to find right at the moment to tell you what brand it is.  But it
allows me to connect stereo audio and video to it and capture it on the
computer, so my old VCR tapes can be digitally archived as well as any old
cassettes, 8-tracks, real to real etc.  The video/audio connection device
can be found at your local electronics store, I think I got mine at Fry's
for about 20-30.00

James