[Rhodes22-list] Forestay Kaput

Chrissailorman chrissailorman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 17:56:12 EDT 2014

Charlie...my Rhodes is an 87...and on the base of my foil....there is a split cylinder with a hole through the center. I will take a picture and send it. The cylinder fills the foil and provides a reduced hole size just large enough for the forestay to pass through. Split so it can be assembled around the forestay and then pushed up inside the foil.
Chris Greco

Sent from my iPad