[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Lake Hartwell

Lynn Hoffman drfood55 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 14:31:28 EDT 2014

Dear Rhodies,

I see that one of us is on the cancer train, so please excuse this.

Radiation Days is being published on May 6th. It's a book based on the blog
that I kept while it looked like I was checking out from cancer and I know
that many of you followed the story and laughed through it with me. The
blog had over 100,000 visitors and the sense of connection was very
important to me when I was sick. It ends with the delivery of my Rhodes22,
Gratitude.
Anyway, the book's out on Amazon now http://amzn.to/1qpfdHg  and it should
be in your local bookstore soon. I'll be sharing a portion of the proceeds
with Cook for Your Life and spending my time talking to people who are
living and coping with cancer. If you pick up a copy, please let me know
what you think.

Stay tuned,

Lynn
s/v Gratitude

Radiation Days will be published May 6th. Thanks for sticking with me.
 http://amzn.to/1qpfdHg

[image: QR code]

http://goo.gl/pYqg9.qr
The Short Course in Beer is out in a second, revised edition. To take a
look, go to:  *http://bit.ly/shortbeer <http://bit.ly/shortbeer>*

Want more beer?  shortcourseinbeer.blogspot.com

Want more Lynn? http://amzn.to/11bDzJK